Saturday, October 13, 2018

Best Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes for Boyfriend or Husband

Hello friends!! If you are looking for the best Christmas wishes quotes for your family then you are landed at the right place because we are providing the best Merry Christmas wishes messages for you. If you need Xmas Tree images or more Christmas wallpapers then checkout categories section. Celebrate this Merry Christmas 2018 with full of happiness with your family.


1. May the peace and blessings
of Christmas be yours;
And may the coming year
be filled with happiness

2. Keep hope in your heart 
Faith in life, 
Because it's the holy time,
Everything would be good, 
Everything would be fine,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

3. May God shower his love on all of you. 
May Christmas be a time of peace for you. 
Wishing you Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas.

4. Looking at the stars,
I pray that my friends and
I will stay happily together
from this day on wards.
Merry Christmas to you all!

5. "Because in everything I do,
You always have a part,
Because a loving thought of you,
Is always in my heart,
Because each little wish of mine,
You've tried to make come true,
At Christmas time, I want to say,
How dearly I love you."
6. Keep Christmas a time of celebration and love.
Don’t let Christmas become a chore.
Don’t let Christmas bring strife to your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment